a snowy saturday

I woke up to sunshine through my window this morning!! For this sunshine girl, that was a welcome sight after a week of grey and cloudy. I stayed snuggled up in my warm, cozy, blankets and spent time with my Beloved. I thought.

I thought about savouring. I thought about love. I thought about writing and books and friends. I thought about cooking. I thought about God and His amazing faithfulness and plans.

Then I got an invite to go spend some time with some lovely GAL ladies this afternoon. So excited!! :) I got a run in while the sun was still out. . .it has since gone behind another endless sky of grey clouds. :(

And I'm excited for a giveaway I just entered by Lisa Leonard Designs. It got me started thinking about Valentine's Day. . .and I'm so excited to celebrate my 3 year friendiversary with my lovely roommate. It always gives me something to look forward to on a day that I otherwise don't particularly care for.

Well, I've got to run. . .cupcakes and friends are calling me away.

Peace and Mercy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

moving