O What A Day Is Today!

O Glourious Spring! How delightful you are!!
Please be here to stay.

Theme song for the day:
Oh What A Day - Ingrid Michaelson
--Yes, I am kind of on an Ingrid kick.

Even research cannot ruin this day. And I realized today, that next week I only have one day of classes...how cool is that?!

I didn't realize how difficult it was going to be not to drink caffeine. I got up this morning and I had to dig for decaf tea...yep, I need to replenish my stash of decaf tea cause basically everything I have is caffeinated. Lame.

And I really wanted a honey latte earlier...still kind of do...in fact, I might have to give in and have one to take to class...I said I was going to cut back on my caffeine, not eliminate it entirely...excuses, excuses...I just don't have it in me to completely give it up. I just love coffee too much.

But if you want to read about my love for coffee you can read my other blog...

I love having friendships where if you don't see each other for 24 hours you miss each other. They are really just the most delightful friendships. The downside is you can only have a couple of those at a time. And initially when one dissolves (because of time or distance or whatever) it hurts. But then you find someone else who fills that spot. I'm getting to the point, though, where I don't want those friends to change. I like my 24 hour friends.

Anyway...should probably do a little homework before I have to go to class...

Peace out yo!

Comments

  1. i love being your 24 HOUR FRIEND!! =]

    PS if i ever move to cali, i'm taking you with me

    LOVES!! and i hate research too - bleh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!