Running

I am not a runner...but I believe that God can make me into a runner.

I cannot succeed at anything I do on my own strength...but I believe that I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.

I do not have the strength or endurance to run for 13.1 miles...but I believe that God can give me the strength I need and the endurance to see the race to its end.

These are the thoughts going through my mind as I consider the decision before me.

Do I run?

or

Do I sit on the sidelines?

Philippians 3:12-14

Comments

  1. You are simply amazing. And I am stunned by your incredible faith. It inspires me and challenges me.
    Last night was hard, but I honestly believe that God spoke to me through you. He never promised it would be easy, He just promised He would be right beside us through it all.
    And regardless of whether we have a beautiful run or not, the vital thing is to keep running.
    You run for Jesus, and I'll play for Him. I love you soooooo much, beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!