B-b-b-benny and the Jets

I love coming back to visit...especially when I get to surprise people I haven't seen in almost a year.

I love coming to a place where the people have watched me grow up and become the person I am.

I love buying a drink from a bartender who I used to sit and watch jeopardy with.

I love introducing people to the places I grew up at.

And I love singing Benny and the Jets with K while joking about her dancing on the bar.


Today we branded calves. I helped with giving the cows shots and then there were enough people that we, K and I, were not really needed, so we just stood around for a while before coming back and chilling out before going and eating the best cheeseburgers in the world and the best pie ever!!

The Kozy Korner has the best pie that anyone could ever make!!

And tomorrow morning my grandma is making us biscuits and gravy for breakfast!! My favorite!! :)

And tonight we are going to go look at some stars later on, and hopefully some northern lights.

Jesus, please give us some northern lights!!

Also today I got to pick sweet peas. Which are blooming unusually late this year. I love how God romances me. He knows how much I love the sweet peas, and he held them off long enough so that I would actually get to see them this year. I picked one and I'm pressing it in my journal. I wish I could pick a bouquet of them for my wedding bouquet whenever I get married, but I'm not sure that will happen.

So now we are going out...Please Jesus!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!