accomplishment

You know that sense of accomplishment when it really sinks in that you actually just did whatever you did. Like the first time you tie your shoes all by yourself. Or when you ride your bike without training wheels for the first time. Or when you drive you car without your mom or dad in it. Or when you make your first flight by yourself. Or when you move to a city where nothing is familiar and start a life there. Or when you finish your last class of your undergraduate college.

Yep...that's what I did about an hour ago. I finished my last college class. I have one paper and 2 finals standing between me and graduation, but I will be graduating (New Zealand here I come!!) in a week and a day. My family will be down here in a week. In a week I will have handed in my paper and finished my last final.

This is the verse that has been rattling around in my exhausted brain all day: "May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

I am done with my presentation...I probably said this verse about ten times before I got up to speak. God gave me a little present as well. Both of the professors I was worried about critiquing me weren't there. What an incredible blessing!! Mostly though, I'm just glad that I'm done with it. Insert deep sigh of relief here.

At this moment life is good.

Peace and Mercy.

Comments

  1. First I'm not sure that either of us ever used the training wheels...but I think you made your point. ;) Secondly I'm feeling you on the sigh of relief at finishing classes. Its amazing what pressure they put on you. Anywho can't wait to see you in a week. Also if you haven't heard MercyMe has their new cd out and you should listen to it, it would make you happy. :)
    Love you tons!
    Kates

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!