I'm a little bored

I'm a little bored. I cleaned my room and I started packing for the weekend and I did laundry and I ironed and I changed my sheets and I started porkchops marinating for supper and I did the dishes and emptied the dishwasher and started filling it again and I showered and yeah...I'm pretty much bored now.

I'm also missing people, although it is not nearly as bad as it was yesterday. K told me yesterday that this summer God is really just going to show me so many new ways that He is going to satisfy that desire for companionship in me. I believe that, so now I'm just waiting for Him to start.

I think I have watched every single video that D has made now, and that has made my life so much better...hilarious. I love that my "family" is staying in touch via videos...it just cracks me up...hopefully K and I will get a chance to make some this weekend.

I pretty much love these songs right now:

Let Me Love You More
by Misty Edwards
If You Don't Wanna Love Me by James Morrison
And a song for a rainy day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!