Chill Days

I started reading the book Pursuit of the Holy by Corey Russell this morning, and I am a little blown away so far, and it is basically everything that I need to hear. I had to make myself stop reading it though because I really want to absorb what he has to say instead of just reading through it quickly as I know I can do.

I'm taking a break from work today. I don't have BH tonight, and I decided not to go to my other job today either. This is what I love about having a flexible work schedule.

Also I'm still waiting for the doctors office to call back about getting me in for an appointment, so that might happen today, but who knows.

I feel really horrible because I am not going to be able to celebrate Father's Day with my family. I have to work lunch and dinner on that Sunday, and then I'm leaving that evening after I get off work to go to Springfield for a couple of days. I think that my immediate family is going to probably end up celebrating on a different day, so that makes me feel a bit better.

I made oatmeal raisin cookies last night that are healthy and delicious!! :) I also found a new website with lots of healthy cookie recipes, so I'm excited to try some of them out!!

Another cause for happiness...my Arbonne facewash came in the mail yesterday, so I can now was my face with something besides water!! :)

Also got the family car listed on ebay last night, and we have already had some activity, so I'm hoping that will do well....plus I get commission. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!