So Many Thoughts

I had so many thoughts I wanted to write about until I sat down to write this blog entry and now they have all escaped my mind except for this one...cabbage salad...YUM!!!

Work was insane this weekend...I worked yesterday and today both lunch and dinner shifts...Today alone I worked over 7 hours which is a lot for a part time job...I've also been up since 6:30 this morning. I'm not sure why exactly I woke up so early on a Sunday, but it's probably due to the fact I went to bed so early last night...10:30/11ish.

Last night I had a party at work who made a reservation for 20 people which is what we had set up for them...then they showed up...with 32 people. I was a little bit stressed out at this point as we had NO tables left...literally we had people sitting on every single table we had. That's the kind of night it was. So then these 12 extra people show up...that's 2-3 tables extra...and we are trying to get them all sat down. Long story short...it's a miracle that I didn't end up decking someone because I really wanted to.

At least I didn't have to stay to close last night. Tonight was good...and I realized on the way home that I never had a break...I stood at the register for 3.5 hours tonight...what a long day!

And tomorrow I'm going over to clean a lady's house. Sometimes having 3 jobs just isn't the greatest thing in the world. Until I get my paycheck...and then I'm pretty happy about it...

Tomorrow is 2 weeks until St. Croix!!! I'm soooo excited!!

I have the refinishing project to finish up, so hopefully I will get a bunch done on that this week and then this next weekend if I don't work. I got put on the schedule last because it's my last weekend to work, but if they don't need me, I won't work.

Then I'll need to start packing up for going back to school as well as going to St. Croix because when I leave I won't be coming back to my parent's house. It's so hard to believe that the summer is almost over!!

My dad and I have been running together in the mornings, and he and I are going to be running in SGF on November 1st. He is going to run a half-marathon, and I'm going to run the full marathon...I'm a little nervous, but I know that God is going to get me through it because He is the reason I run.

I am soooo tired...I'm ready for a day off...and I want to lay in the back yard and work on my tan. I also need to get in gear with my reading because I don't have long to finish off my summer reading pile, and I have three books left to start and one started that I need to finish.

My parents anniversary is this week...they have been married for 26 years!! How awesome is that!!

Well, I'm not sure if that's all the thoughts I was thinking but it's all the thoughts I've thought of for now...peace out yo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!