In Between Commitments

I have about 15 minutes in between my commitments right now, so I thought I would blog real quick before I have to run off to class and set off on the rest of my crazy day.

I am pretty much in love with going to the chiropractor. It is the best 45 minutes of my day. I leave and feel like I've been at a spa all day long. I'm not sure I remember the last time I had so little tension in my back and neck and shoulders. I feel amazing!!! :)

I had a wonderful conversation with R this morning, and I'm super excited to hang out with my roomies tomorrow!!

I get to go watch my kiddos tonight, and it will be good to see them after an entire summer away from them. I think I'm going to take them over to PoHo for a little while if their parents are okay with that.

I had lunch with a friend at Chipotle this morning. It was fun to catch up and to see her for a bit.

I can't believe that the first week of class is almost over. This semester is already flying by and it has barely even started.

Keep it real. Safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!