Thoughts

I am sick of boys. I want men. There are a lot of boys in my life, but there are so few men. However, I have been greatly blessed with some amazing men. I just wish there were more of them. So I'm praying for that today. I'm praying for the boys to become men.

I am much calmer about the future than I have been for the past couple of days. I still have no idea what I'm going to do, but I know that God will take care of me. As I was running this morning, I realized that I have so much faith that God will get me through this marathon, but I have so little faith that He will take care of me. I feel like I am constantly taking leaps of faith, but I guess that's what living a life of faith is all about.

God told me to read Esther again yesterday, and I got some new revelations. Everyone has their own time for purification. It is a season. Also I realized that the "year" of purification is figurative. It won't necessarily be a calendar year. It could be a year or 5. I have no idea. And finally the last thing I realized was that the time of purification was merely the beginning of Esther's story. It was her preparation for what was to come. It equipped her for what was ahead.

I think that I have gotten very caught up in this year and I have forgotten to continue looking ahead. I want to have an eternal perspective. I want to live every day with eternity in mind.

Well, I need to get ready for this last day of August...it hardly seems possible that tomorrow will be September. Ahhh!! Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!