Yogurt, Cinnamon Toast, and Tea

Yummy breakfast this morning...apricot mango yogurt, cinnamon swirl toast and Scottish Tea. :) The wind blew like crazy last night...it blew our mailbox off the stand...yeah...INSANE!

I started packing yesterday. :) Today I need to do laundry and finish up refinishing the table. The last chair is almost finished...it just needs another coat of finish on it. The table, however, needs a TON of sanding (my fav) and then needs two coats of finish. It will be nice to get them finished up, though.

Yesterday I had a very productive day. I finished the chair, packed, mowed, cleaned the kitchen, went for a 4 mile run, had an amazing quiet time, took out the garbage, weeded and watered the garden and picked some more peppers (and a couple of beans), and then I went into town and picked up some pasta for supper. I'd been craving Italian.

Tonight is my last free night before I go back down to SGF. Tomorrow and Thursday I work. Then I'm done for the summer. I can't believe it's almost over. A part of me is reluctant to leave, but I'm ready to be back at school.

Less than a week until I'm on a plane headed for St. Croix...so exciting!!

Well, I need to move onto other things...thought for the day provided by Abraham Lincoln: "Nothing is politically right that is morally wrong." Think about it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!