Attempts at Life

I am exhausted. I really need to be studying for my econometrics test that I have tomorrow, but I don't want to because it is late, and I am so tired I really just don't want to do anything.

I had my first test and my first quiz of the semester today...I think they both went okay. I am ready to just have a couple days off from life.

My planner looks like a child scribbled all over it because it is so full of notes of things I have to take care of. The last two days have been insane, and it isn't going to slow down any time soon.

I am super discouraged tonight. The combination of several things just has me really down, and I was on the verge of tears earlier when K prayed for me. What a blessing that was right then.

I am ready for it to be Monday, because that means I will be going to the chiropractor again, and he will fix my back and I will no longer be in pain. This is the problem with going to the chiro in the fist place. Before I went I never noticed the pain, but now that I have experienced pain-free living, I don't want to ever hurt again.

I spent three hours this morning watching 9 children between the ages of 1 and 2 several of whom decided to scream and/or cry the entire time...yep...it was fun.

I need to get to bed because tomorrow is going to be insane. My life needs to slow down. Peace out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!