He gives me love, love, love, crazy love...

Today's title comes from the Van Morrison Crazy Love which my friend, Lee Ellen Starks, sings amazingly on this video. So, so, so good!!!

Anyway, it has been in my head a lot lately...not sure exactly why, but God is always amazing me with His crazy love.

This day has been mildly insane to put it lightly. I didn't have class until 12:30, but I was on campus by 8:30. And I basically spent all day going from one thing to another.

I had a double dirty chai this morning...which kind of just made my morning. I ordered a dirty chai, and when she gave it to me, she told me that she had accidentally put in an extra shot, so I ended up with a double...sigh.

I worked nearly 4 hours today, and I found out that I will be getting a pay raise in the next couple of weeks because I am a team leader. Yay!!

I got some posters put up for the MP conference...and I'm super stoaked about the conference.

I had my first SI session tonight, and I realized that it is difficult to talk about my day because I have to distinguish between jobs all the time.

I had a wonderful moment today when I actually was excited about econometrics...delightful!! I just hope my excitement continues long enough for me to get through the class and my research next semester.

K talked to me today about our next trip...we aren't sure when or where yet, but we definitely want to take another one soon. I'm so happy that I have a friend to travel with.

God blesses me amazingly...I am constantly in awe of Him.

Well, I have a crazy day tomorrow, and I need to get to sleep...peace out yo! Safe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!