Jamais Vu

Jamais Vu - when doing something normal, ordinary, and usual seems strange, foreign and unusual to you.

We talked about this in my abnormal psych class tonight. What an interesting thing. When doing something you do all the time seems unusual to you. I've definitely experienced that before...it is such a weird sensation. We also talked about this girl who had 200 different personalities...yeah...that was interesting.

Half of the class period I had a bloody nose and was trying to get it stopped without leaving or causing a scene. I haven't had a bloody nose in a long, long time, so it was kind of weird that I got one today.

I hate being sick. And when I am sick, I turn into a baby. I don't want to do anything or be anywhere. I just want to be taken care of. However, today I did a lot. I finished the sleeping beauty costume...finally...I got everything worked out for the PoHo student organization so that we will be an active organization on campus...exciting!! I went to classes and work. I picked up my desk copy of the book for my class for work. I took a test in my non-verbal communications class. I think that went well. I know I nailed the multiple choice, so that just leaves the matching and essay, but I think I did well.

I am super excited because I get to sleep in tomorrow morning!!! Hopefully I will sleep until 8 and I'm hoping that I will get in bed here soon, so a good night's sleep. That will do wonders for me.

I'm going to go to a soccar game tomorrow and see J play...I'm excited about it.

Yesterday in my SI session, I had the nicest little freshman boy. He was just so sweet and nice and pleasant. I just found myself wishing there were more of him around. It was very refreshing.

Tomorrow morning I have to finish revising my English paper and then I need to study for my Spanish test that I have on Friday...I really need to study hardcore for that. I know that I can do well, if I study.

Well...I think that's all from this ill and fatigued girl for tonight...peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!