Taking Time To Breathe

I wrote this on the top of my planner on Monday night after an excellent devo where a beautiful sister reminded me that I need to slow down sometimes and just breathe. As crazy as this week has been, I needed the reminder. It was good because every time I looked at my planner and started to freak out about everything that needed done, I could just look at that and take a nice deep breath.

However, today is the first day that I actually feel like I have time to breathe. I have nothing due today. I have nothing big going on except for a 12 hour prayer meeting which I am sooo looking forward to. 12 hours with God...what more could I ask for?!?!

I took my econometrics test yesterday, and I really felt like I nailed it, so I really hope that I did. It was a good feeling to be taking a test in that class and not freaking out about it. I actually felt like I understood the material this time. How refreshing!

I need to get ready and go in to work for a little while before prayer starts at noon.

Right now I have survivors elation...I have survived this week...WOW! Part of me wants to laugh and jump and cry and dance all at the same time, but in reality I am waaayy to tired to do anything, so I'm just doing all of that on the inside.

Safe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!