i don't even know

I started this blog post yesterday and couldn't find the energy to finish it...I think after I wrote the title I took a two hour nap. That was after a 16 mile run...that just seems unreal. I didn't run the entire way...in fact, I think that 16 miles was a little too big a bite for me to chew so to speak. After not having a long run in 2 weeks, I should have started back a little slower...and my body is telling me that. Hopefully by tomorrow morning it will be a bit better. I ran in my new shoes as well. Me gustan mis zapatos de tenis neuevos.

I am currently listening to a program on this website www.hos.com. A friend put me onto this website over a year ago...I don't always listen to it, but it is free on Sundays. Sometimes it's a little out there, but today is a lovely mix of jazz...I love me some good jazz. :) Plus jazz just seems to perfectly fit my mood right now, and I always feel like jazz fits perfectly with fall.

I'm still not happy with the concept of cold weather, but I am still working on it and trying to be positive about it.

Church was really good this morning. B talked about God's promises, and it just really put me in an introspective mood and a mood of desiring to spend time with Jesus. I am going to do that as soon as I get done with this blog entry.

When I got home, I watched Pollyanna with B and S and it was fun. Even though it is a fairly sad movie, it is still soooo good. I am contemplating making hot chocolate again. I have some interesting ideas of things to do, so I'm thinking that might happen here soon.

This has been a lovely and restful Sunday. I am really enjoying just relaxing. I have a fairly chill week ahead of me with fall break on Thursday and Friday, so it is pretty much going to be a nice week. I am looking forward to the break, and to having some alone time with God. Hopefully I will end the week with a much clearer vision of where I am going with my life.

I realized last night when I was planning my schedule for next spring that I only have to take 10 hours to graduate...so scary!!! I am going to take a light course load...only 12 hours...so that will be nice. Maybe I will be able to get them all on a T/R schedule and have 4 day weekends. That would be fun. :)

As scary as graduating is, I am looking forward to being in the real world, having a full time job, paying bills, having enough money to pay bills. I guess I'm ready for something different.

I just want to leave you with something B said in church this morning: Whenever you see a rainbow remember not just God's promise that He will never again flood the earth, but also remember all the promises He has made to you because He is faithful to those promises.

Easy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!