Jack Johnson + Rainy Days = delightful

I awoke this morning to a cool room, and I was too tired to get up and run...in fact I was too tired to make myself get up and run (which usually works when I'm just too tired to run). So I laid in bed until 10:15...something I never do. It was so delightful.

I decided that when the weather is icky like this I really just wanted some chicken soup...after discovering chicken in the freezer, I followed through with the plan and put it in the crockpot for supper.

I was almost late to my 12:30 class, and I contemplated skipping my second class, but didn't. Then I went to work. I really didn't think anyone would show up, but one faithful student made his way through the downpour to come to the SI session. I was still out before normal.

I came home and made biscuits and added to the soup. I also picked up a package this morning that was a gift from a lovely woman. It is two books for my future children.

And my new running shoes came today!! I can't wait to break them in. :)

I have a free evening, and I think I'm going to hang at poho and do some homework. I need to get started on my project for Econometrics, and I need to get started on my project for non-verbal and I need to revise my English paper.

I had a delightful dream last night. I dreamed that I was in St. Croix. I decided to surprise Mami and Papi and they were so happy to see me. I have been wanting to be there all day today. I know that I will be back down there to visit...I just don't know when. The thought makes me happy, though.

Easy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!