change

--sometimes it scares me. Usually change just means a new adventure, a new experience, something better than what you currently have. That isn't always true, sometimes change is for the worse, but for the most part when change comes it is welcome.

I feel like I am on the verge of major changes in my life, and that's not just because I'm getting ready to graduate. I feel like there is a pause, a deep breath, the kind that happens right before all heck breaks loose.

I have just been very aware over the last several days how much I love and appreciate my friends, and how precious the time we have together is. Big things are going to happen in our lives, and we might go separate directions, we might lose touch, we might grow apart. I am cherishing this time that I have. I know that if these friends leave my life it is only to make way for others, but that doesn't make the shifting changes any easier.

Maybe that is why we experience change in life...because it makes us appreciate what we have while we have it.

I realize that this is bordering on the edge of morbid, but that isn't my intent. I merely wanted to let you know that I am appreciating you all more. I don't know what the future holds, but it is the looming uncertainty that has caused me to take stock of what I have right now.

Also, I think the weather is depressing me...I need sunshine!!! Hurry Spring!!

Peace out yo!

Comments

  1. I love you. And maybe it's just this season because I'm becoming very aware of my friends as well. And you certainly are one of the best. I love you so very very much...

    also ditto on the spring thing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!