just a hint of spring

The day that declares the season of Spring actually has very little to do with when Spring truly arrives. This year, for instance, the last day of Winter was 70 degrees and the first day of Spring was 35 and snowing. However, I think with that one last parting shot, Winter has in fact departed from our midst...

In celebration of beautiful weather I went to the park and took pictures today. Here are a few of my favorites.


Gotta Love the Ducks!


Daffodils!!!


More Daffodils!!


Look at all those happy yellow flowers!

This is my favorite part of the year. What joy and delight to see everything come back to life...to be born anew!

A wise woman once said that for 30 minutes every day you should do something that you enjoy. This was my 30 minutes today. I so enjoyed going to the park and taking pictures. I think there is something about not just being around beauty, but attempting to capture a beautiful picture that makes me feel closer to God.

Not only that, but also taking pictures of flowers shows me how incredible God is because they are so intricate and delicate and beautiful--the product of a creative and loving Creator. Yet, He says that He cares more for us than the flowers of the field...wow!!

Anyway...I hope you did something today that you enjoyed!

Peace out yo!

Comments

  1. love it! SO pretty and sunshiney like you. I think you would be a daffodil if you were a flower. just a thought.

    also...confused...isn't the last day of winter and the first day of spring the same day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last day of winter is March 19th. The first day of Spring is March 20th.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!