Domestic

Today has been a day of domestic-ness.
Banana pancakes, fresh pineapple and mimosas for breakfast in celebration of my beautiful roomies's birthday.
A clean kitchen makes my heart happy.
Laundry folded and put away.
Quiet time.
Baking date with a lovely friend.
She made Kahlua truffles.
I baked coffee scones.
And banana bread.
Delightful conversation.
A restful nap.
Oven baked salmon and veggies with lemon butter sauce.
Dinner with the roomies.
Now work for the evening.

What a simply delicious Saturday...
in more ways than one.

...also an observation
the last three times I have been asleep,
someone has either called and woke me up
or they have called me directly after
I have woken up.
Out of the 16ish hours during the day I am awake
people manage to call me when
I'm asleep.
Interesting.

I'm so excited for a Sunday.
Rest, refreshment, church,
and my cousin's graduation.

Peace and Mercy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!