life

A dear friend tagged me in this circulating blog post...so I'm reposting for you, H. However, between H and K I no longer have anyone to tag in this post, so I won't be tagging anyone. Sorry.

This came from The Little Blog of Happiness and is based off of Cassie's Therapy Video so I hope you enjoy my responses...

The task is: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Also, please make sure you link it back to me, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!

Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys with strong and tender hearts for God and girls with confidence.
I like the smell of Spring in Winter
I like the first flowers that open their petals
I like red wine with dark chocolate
I like being tan in the summer
I like long, peaceful quiet times outside with sunshine and iced tea
I like blogging
I like discovering new interests
I like having my own style
I like coffeehouse chats with good friends
I like taking pictures
I like stargazing on warm summer evenings
I love Jesus
Today I am a bit cranky.
In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate
I hate not being the person I want to be
I hate not having self-control
I hate fighting for no reason
I hate betrayal
I hate being used
I hate packing but in a way, it's the start to a new adventure
I hate suffering without reason
I hate prejudice

I hate this, wow. . .
Sorry.

***

So there you have it...

And here's a song from my latest musical obsession:

I'll Show You How To Live - Sanctus Real...Their entire Pieces of a Real Heart album is fantastic!!! Check it out.

Peace and Mercy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!