flowers

I love to take pictures of flowers. I probably have taken over a thousand pictures of flowers in the short three years I have had my camera. I think I am genetically programed to like flowers because both of my grandma's were/are gardeners. So when Thymely Thoughts had a photo challenge on flowers, I was overjoyed because flowers are my favorite.

There is a little garden where I love to go several times throughout the spring and summer to take pictures of the various flowers because they have different flowers according to the season when they bloom. I had not actually been there yet this year, so it was a delightful afternoon for me. Please enjoy. :)

daisies are my mom's favorite
such happy flowers :)




There's my latest photographic adventure.
Peace and Mercy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

moving