joyful things

I had a rather nerdy post in store for today, but sadly I am much to tired to try to write it out tonight, so I'm just going to post some more pics of things that bring me joy. :)


The Magnolia Tree in the Backyard

This bag sold by The Body Shop is not only cute
...but also a bag with purpose.
The proceeds from the sale of these bags
goes to help stop sex trafficking
...I know, BRILLIANT!!

So a couple more things that bring me joy...flowers, and good causes. Another great cause is The Starfish Project - Beautiful jewelry with a purpose...does it get any better?


Watched When In Rome with a couple of close friends tonight...such a brilliant evening, and a fantastic finish to a wonderful, chill day.

A fun upbeat song for you...
Pencil Full of Lead - Paolo Nutini

Peace out yo!

Comments

  1. hmmm, fantastic song! ♥ and cheesy but still lovely movie.
    oh, and i absolutely adore that bag! fun and functional and backs a good cause, doesn't get any better than that.

    love you much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!