let them eat cake

One of the blogs I follow is Lisa Lenoard Designs. I love her necklaces...soooo pretty and fresh!! Well, today is her birthday, and she is giving away a present (on her birthday (!!), how cool is that). All she asked for was us to say what our favorite kind of cake is. As much as I love cooking and food, that is a difficult question for me. I like all kinds of cake.

However, if I have to choose, my very favorite cake in the entire world, is homemade red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting. Just typing that makes me want to go make some right now...too bad my roommate doesn't really like red velvet. :( Well, maybe I'll just make a chocolate cake instead. Because I like that just as well!! :)

Happy Birthday Lisa! And I hope you got your cake and ate it too!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

moving