clouds and sunshine

Misty rain clouds and the chill tones of Jack Johnson are setting the mood for this day. A glorious morning muffin straight out of the oven is the perfect accompaniment to a glass of cold milk. This is a perfect day to stay inside all day and bake and watch movies. I'm craving a little Anne of Green Gables. Maybe I will have a movie marathon later and watch both of them and bake cookies.

I got the call about the job yesterday, and I get to stay in SGF for another couple of months. I'm so happy and so excited at the same
time. The timing is going to work out perfectly. It is also a tremendous relief to have a better idea of what is going to happen. I'm also excited because I get to be involved with my church for a little longer before I go.

And I have no idea what all will happen in the next three months. I do know that there will be good times with friends, memorable moments that I will treasure forever. There will be nights spent watching movies until well after we should all be asleep. There will be hours spent chatting over cups of steaming coffee at our favorite coffeeshops. There will be so many more things that happen that I can't even think of right now.

God is so good, and He blesses me in the most extraordinary ways. Despite the rain clouds outside, I feel as though I have come out of a storm and sunshine is dripping down all around me. This is the perfect day for a big, happy cuppa. My heart is at rest.


Peace out yo! :)

Comments

  1. :-D Makes me happy when Lissa is happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are staying!!!! :) that makes my heart happy, and i'm glad that you're content in this.

    PS love, Love that mug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps you could have a last adventure up NORTH to visit before you leave. Roadtrip it with K. miss ya'll

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!