new beginnings

After some encouragement from The Wander and The Runaway, I have decided to start a blog of my photography. Feel free to check it out.


In other news, I'm really excited about some possible job opportunities that came up today. Maybe one of these will actually work out...that would be grand!!

I love chill Sunday afternoons. A nap, some delightful tunes, a new ring, a free piece of pie and a cupcake, dinner at home with my roomie, and chilling out watching movies. A good day. :)

Peace out yo!

Comments

  1. you can't see me...but i'm jumping up and down on my bed in excitement!

    cheers for your awesome photography skills getting recognized, and job opportunities [keep me posted] and seeing your lovely face today in the middle of a very hot, sticky, busy day. ♥ loves.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!