i am blessed.

I love when I realize how blessed I am--little moments when God reveals to me how great His blessings are. It might be a sun-soaked morning, an encouraging word from a friend, or laughter shared over a brilliantly brewed cup of coffee. It's a moment when I get a tiny glimpse of Heaven. I don't realize often enough how blessed I am. I don't have nearly enough of those moments.

Lately, though, I have been really aware of my blessings. One blessing in particular has been really hitting home. That is the blessing of answered prayers. There are things and situations and people that I have been praying for for years...and nothing ever seems to change. I know that often times (in fact Hebrews 11 is full of these examples) we never see that which we hope for, pray for and desire to happen.

But then there are the rare instances where God reveals to us that our persistence in prayer has paid off. God has given me several of these instances lately, and for that I am abundantly grateful and humbled. And I am all the more eager to continue to pray for the other things that I have been praying about for years.

God blesses us in the most extraordinary and unexpected ways possible, and that makes my heart glad beyond all compare. I have been blessed incredibly, and I want to pass that blessing on to everyone I come in contact with. Count your blessings today...I think you'll be surprised how many you have!!

Peace out yo!

Comments

  1. Count your blessings name them one by one...count your blessings see what God has done...count your blessings name them one by one...Count your many blessings see what God has done...Melissa! :) Love you sis!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!