planted

Sipping a cuppa hot tea before bed really is one of the more lovely things in life. I have taken to writing in my journal every night a list of things that describe the day I had...to remind myself of the moments that I savored that day. I kind of like it...and maybe I'll share some with you sometime. But for now...

I've had a kind of long day, and I'm really looking forward to sleep, but I read a verse tonight when I was reading my Bible that I wanted to share with you all. I had my quiet time after I put the kids to bed...not my kids...the ones I was babysitting. It was lovely.

I'm reading in Exodus right now, and I just got to the part where they have crossed the Red Sea and the Egyptians were defeated. Then there was this verse in the song that Moses sings that just really stuck out to me.

"You will bring them in and plant them on your own mountain, the place, O LORD, which you have made for your abode, the sanctuary, O Lord, which your hands have established.
" - Exodus 15:17

I just loved the picture that gave me of how God is going to plant me, firmly ground me, on His mountain, in His sanctuary, His abode. That idea of being completely and firmly grounded in His presence, just causes my heart such great excitement!!

I just wanted to share that tidbit with you...and now for some exciting news. I had to tell a couple of people before I announced it on here, but it's official...I will be starting massage therapy school in May!! I'm so excited, and this is a total God thing. I can't wait to see where this will lead, but I can't wait for this journey to begin.

And now for another bit of news...I'm going to Mexico in March for 10 days!! Mis padres have gone on a missions trip there for four or so years now, and this year I'm getting to tag along. I can't wait to see all the experiences and ways that God will grow me through this time as I prepare and then am there.

So many wonderful things happening!!

Well, I need to get to bed...I have work tomorrow...Peace and Mercy.

Comments

  1. I didn't know about Mexico! How cool.

    P.S. - I am so generous and will let you practice on me anytime you want for school ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely...and exciting news! Massage Therapy sounds like such a perfect fit for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!