today was (so far). . .

Remember when I said that I would maybe let you in on my journaling of my reflections of my day...well today I will...at least as far as this day has gone so far.

Today Was. . .
a day off.
sleeping and waking up and sleeping again.
thankfulness for a warm house and cozy covers.
thoughts going through my head as I woke up.
a long shower.
putting on four layers.
coffee and a long chat with a dear friend.
trust.
a cozy fire at a friend's house.
a good, long hug.
not wanting to say good-bye.
a clean car.
warm, sunny tunes for a cold, dreary day.
a long phone chat with mi amiga.
sharing thoughts and dreams and life.
a bowl of warm chicken tortilla soup for lunch.
dreaming.
entering a blog giveaway by Sarah from on the brightside...
a free afternoon.
to be continued. . .

There's my day so far. With many other things to come.

Peace out yo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!