the cure for a long day

I have had a very long day. I was at work until 11 last night, and then I was at work all day today. Last night when I got home from work, I smelled gas when I walked into my house. As it was so late, I decided to ignore it and go to bed. I still smelled it when I got up this morning, so I called the handyman and went to work. I worked all day, and when I got home tonight I still smelled it. The handyman told me to get out of the house and call the fire department. The firemen were very nice and checked the house out. They discovered that the smell was coming from gasoline that had leaked out of the lawnmower in the garage. As the handyman said, better safe than sorry.

So what's the cure for a long day. Well, here's my cure.Opening the windows to air the house out. Replacing the bad odors with tasty smells.
Comfort food and white wine. A few episodes of my favorite show. And of course, cupcakes. I'm going to make some more tonight.


I'm looking forward to Sunday. I'm really excited to relax and take an afternoon nap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!