something I love

I love when God takes us at our word. Like when you tell Him that you want to go to the next level of maturity with Him, and He takes you there (albeit through challenges, frustrations, and possibly tears).

Or like when you tell Him that you want to be more committed to spending time with Him in the morning, and He wakes you up early just to spend time with Him.

Or like when you tell Him that you want Him to remove everything from you that is not of Him, and He does.

I love when He calls my bluff and actually goes directly to the deep part of my heart where I do want all those things. I love that He is God and that He has yada knowledge of me.

And I love that I will someday have yada knowledge of Him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!