little things matter

I have been thinking lately how little things really do matter in the grad scheme of things. Why? Because God deeply cares about the little things, and honestly if God, who created everything including the vast expanse of the whole universe, cares so much about little things then we probably should too. 

It is humbling to me how when we are surrendered to God's will He gives us not just something adequate, but something extraordinary. Little things that are wishes, hopes and dreams almost too small to be uttered are not overlooked by God. He sees them, hears them and knows them because He sees, hears and knows us. 

I sometimes think that the little things I desire are somehow too small to be of consequence in the great big plan that God has because I am a very small part of that plan. God has been using various circumstances lately to show me that He not only sees my great big desires, but also the little ones, and that those little desires are no less important to Him. 

He is giving me courage to hope for the little things and not disregard them as unimportant because they are important to Him. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!