fingerprints of faithfulness

This post is very late because today was a big day, but a day filled with God's fingerprints of faithfulness everywhere. Along with 6 team mates, I ran from Omaha to Lincoln, Nebraska today as part of the Market to Market relay. Whenever I participate in a running event, I am constantly aware of God's faithfulness. Today He was faithful in just helping me to finish.

I had some beautiful runs today. The weather was perfect. The scenery was beautiful. There were so many moments where I was just in awe at God's creation and the beauty of His presence. I actually quite enjoyed myself. Apart from not being sure if I will be able to move tomorrow, it was an incredible event.

To add to the further enjoyment and experience of God's faithfulness, today was my half-birthday. I know it seems silly, but I love celebrating, and I love having a reason to celebrate life. As I was thinking back tonight, while I was driving home, I was remembering where I was last year on this day, and marveling at the faithfulness of God to bring me from that to where I am today. What an incredible journey!!

And the cherry on top of this delightful faithfulness sundae? Another Royals win. I know this also may seem silly to many, but this was just a present to me today, another instance of God showing me that nothing is impossible.

These were the moments of experiential faithfulness that I had today. I hope that you had many as well. And now I am going to take my weary, tired, not-sure-I-will-be-able-to-move-in-the-morning body to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!