if it doesn't kill you, it will make you stronger

That's how I felt about my run this morning....like it was going to kill me, not make me stronger. The wind was insane. My legs were killing me, and I wanted to stop almost the entire time I was running. Yes, today was tough, but I made it - 3.5 miles.

Then I looked at my schedule for today, and I realized that I only needed to run 3 miles. I felt a little ridiculous, but then I realized that not only did I run farther than I needed to, but I did it in that wind. That means I am going to be just that much stronger, so it didn't kill me, but did indeed make me stronger.

And tomorrow I will be at the beach!! :)

All I have to say is that God is good all the time, and all the time God is good.

Comments

  1. when you run through the hard mornings, it gives you a much greater gain than when you run on the easy mornings. I'm so proud of you girl!!! =) you are my hero in soo many ways; keep it up!
    oh, but only after you enjoy soaking up all that relaxing sunshine in FL! lol, heart you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!