Sleeping Problems

Sometimes I really just wish that my body knew how to sleep. Like today. I have nothing to do. Everything that I had to do was this morning, and it was canceled because of severe weather, but instead of being able to sleep in, my body was wide awake after only probably 4ish hours of sleep.

I physically feel tired, but I cannot sleep. I lay there with my eyes closed and don't fall asleep. I'm not sure why, and generally it doesn't bother me, but I didn't go to bed until about 4:30 this morning. Then I woke up several times because of the weather, but managed to stay in the sleepy stage for a while. Then when everything went insane around 8 I was up and now there is no sleep. I'm going to try for a nap this afternoon.

Last night was super fun. Dinner at K's followed by a fire pit with s'mores for dessert. What a lovely evening after my last day of classes for the semester. It was so nice to just chill out and relax for the evening.

I've been reminiscing a lot lately, and sadly not really about good things, but rather about things aren't exactly my fondest memories. I had a bit of a shock last night when I got a text from someone I hadn't spoken to in a rather long time. For once I can say that I am glad I was not at Potter's House last night. God works in mysterious ways.

I need to spend some time with Jesus, and I need to shower. I feel kind of gross. Then I have a chill day. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!