Suprises...good and bad

I was listening to the radio today and this song came on and I think it should be the theme song of the PoHo Crew.

This is how we are. When someone has a bad day we cheer them up. When our life is falling apart, there is someone to listen and help us put it back together. When my life is a mess, there is always someone there to help me sort it out. God made us this way. We are the body of Christ, and we each have a different function, and independently we will never survive. No man is an island is a famous John Donne quote, and it is true. God did not make us to be islands.

My friend K had a bad surprise yesterday, and tonight we are having a GKH party to get her happy.

K and I decided to surprise L and J and D last night with pineapple upside down cake, and it was a wonderful surprise. I loved getting to see the looks on their faces when we walked in with it.

I decided today that I was going to surprise K with something nice, and I'm really excited about it. I love when God gives me good ideas. :)

Now I need a shower and some quiet time before I head back to PoHo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!