Welcome to Montana

I'm in Montana for the weekend. Today, Tomorrow, then Monday we leave. I'm so glad that K is with me. We had a ridiculous time in the car on the way yesterday. It was so much fun!!

We came up with all these ideas of videos we want to make, and we just had a lot of fun talking and catching up on girl time. I loved when we stopped at Wall Drug because we went in the travelers chapel and prayed for a while and it was really fun.

I am so glad that God has a sense of humor and that He shares everyone's humor. There is almost nothing better than sharing a belly-laugh joke with a friend, and that is how God is about our humor. He always gets it!!

It was nice to sleep in this morning, and it should be a fun filled day. I'm not sure I'm ready to go upstairs yet, though, so I think I'll have some quiet time and then attempt to start this day.

Yay for Roadtrips!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!