yeah...i don't even know...

I found this verse this morning in church, and it inspired a laugh and a prayer: "for He gives sleep to His Beloved." Psalm 127:2 A laugh because I know it is true; He always gives me enough sleep. And a prayer beacues I feel like I need that in my life. Love, please give me sleep.

My mom and dad came down and went to church with me today and then we went to my cousin's graduation. I'm about fed up with graduations. I have already been to three. However, today's was interesting because the commencement speaker was Mike Huckabee. Yeah...it was awesome!!

It was fun to get to spend Mother's Day with my mum, and I was super happy that my dad got to go to church with us. My sis and I gave Mum a fire pit for Mother's Day, so I'm really looking forward to getting to use that this summer, and I was super happy that we got it for her because it was something that she really wanted. Score!

I also got to take my family to PoHo even though it wasn't open. They now know what I'm talking about when I write to them about Potter's House. I need to send a letter to B and E to tell them what has been going on in my life because I haven't written them in a long time. I'm excited to see them when I go up to MT over Memorial Day though.

I'm a little stressed about finding a job for the summer even though I know that I shouldn't be. I would really like a job waiting tables because it is something I enjoy, and I can make good money...which I need to pay for my plane ticket to VI!!! :)

I finished the day with Thai Peppers, a nice long chat with K, securing my wireless router, and just a chill evening at home by myself.

I need to have some more quiet time, and then get to bed early. Tomorrow starts the final stretch...no pun intended. ;) Peace Yo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!