All Is Love

Today's title comes from this fabulous video Lee Ellen Starks

Oh so good!!!

I've been reading Psalm 66 a lot lately...God gave it to me the other evening when I was really having issues with Him. He really reinforced that I am in a refining process, and that this is just a season. The loneliness and all that that I have been feeling is just a season that I'm going through.

I found an old e-mail that my aunt sent me last summer. I'm not much of a person to pay attention to forwarded e-mails, but this one just really grabbed my attention which is why I have kept a hold of it. It talks about the process of refining silver in relation to a passage from Malachi.

Basically the process of refining silver involves putting the silver into the very hottest part of the fire in order to burn off all of the impurities. However, the sliversmith does not just leave the silver sitting in the fire, He sits there the entire time watching the silver or else the silver will be destroyed by the fire.

Through Psalm 66, God told me that I am in a silver refining process right now. I'm sitting in the hottest part of the fire, and it is burning away the impurities in my life, but He is right there watching me so that I will not be destroyed. He will not leave me in the fire any longer than absolutely necessary.

I am going to get my thyroid checked this week. My dad has been doing a lot of research, and thinks there might be a problem with my thyroid not producing enough of the hormone that it produces. He started listing off the effects of this problem, and I have basically all of them, so we are just going to get it checked as a precaution. I'm a little nervous about it because if I do have this problem with my thyroid, I can start taking medicine for it, and it will correct all of these problems, but I want to stay grounded about this. So I'm a little nervous about what will happen.

I want to make some oatmeal raisin cookies, and I also want to spend some time sewing today after I mow the lawn...again...my dad is a nut about making sure the lawn gets watered, which is good except for the fact that then we have to mow the grass at least twice a week...ahhhh!

Well, I think that's all for now...peace yo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!