Chai Tea...Yum!

Right now I am sitting in Panera sipping an iced chai tea latte and waiting for K. What an incredible day/week this has been. When the week started, I had one job...working for the parents...and now at week's ending, I have three!! This week has flown by as I have actually had things to do aka work to go to.

Monday I worked for my parents and that was fun...my Dad and I worked on the yard. Then I got two calls within 2 hours of each other for other work. So the next three day I spent with C cleaning and working on different jobs around her house.

Then today I helped B set up for an auction...sidenote: I don't think it would be good for me to be around that very often. I saw waaay too many things that I liked, so I'm actually really glad that I wasn't able to stick around for the auction...I probably would have spent my entire paycheck.

And today I was hired for my third job...being a hostess at the Brookville Hotel. :) I'm really excited about it, and it will work with my other jobs because it is only weekends and evenings. The downside is that this is my last free weekend because I will be working weekends. That makes me a little sad, but I'm going to enjoy it, and it is going to be a long weekend because I'm not going back until Monday.

Then Tuesday I am back working for C, and then Wednesday I start training at BH. I'm actually looking forward to it, and I think it will be a lot of fun. I just need to get some new kakai bottoms to wear to work. It will be nice to have money in my bank account again after I buy a ticket to St. Croix!! :)

I am a big fan of Panera's iced chai...excellent!!!

When K gets here we are going to go meet D for dinner, and then we are going to skinny improv with L tonight when we get back to SGF. So the weekend is starting off well, and I am looking forward to getting stocked up on quality time with my friends!!

I think that's about all...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!