Cherries and Black Hands

My hands are black because I helped pit cherries today, and the acid from the cherries makes your skin black tinted.

I haven't blogged in a long time (well for me anyway) and there are several reasons for this. One is that I've just been super busy. Having two steady jobs and another for whenever I don't have the other two is keeping me busy. Another is that I just haven't had words to write. And I haven't really cared to blog about what has been going on with me lately, partly because I don't know what is going on.

God is doing something in my life, and He won't clue me in as to what He is doing. It's been frustrating me a lot lately. I'm also sick of Him not satisfying me. I know that He is the only one who can satisfy me, and so whenever I have desires spring up, I take them to Him and lay them at His feet and ask for Him to fulfill and satisfy those desires in me. It has been a long time since I felt like I was satisfied. So I don't know what else to do about that.

I'm also really tired - physically, mentally, and emotionally tired. I'm tired of the near constant battle going on in my mind. I just want to rest. And right now I'm sick. I don't know if it's a cold or allergies, but I can't really breathe. I think it might be the wheat dust that's bothering me, but I have no idea.

I got my thyroid test back today, and my hormone levels are in the normal range, so that's not a problem. I think I actually would have been surprised if it wasn't in the normal range. May be I just psych myself out so I don't get my hopes up, but I really didn't think there was a problem with my thyroid. It would have been nice if there had been because it would have explained some things for me, but there isn't.

I'm ready for it to be August. 6 weeks til St. Croix!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!