Chocolate Crinkle Cookie Sundae...Yum!

My sis made chocolate crinkle cookies...and I made a sundae out of one of them today...it was delicious!!

Today I've been working on getting ready to sell a car on ebay...this has been an interesting adventure. First I had to get an ebay account. I went through all the steps only to find out that I already had an account that I just didn't finish signing up for. Then I spent a while figuring out how to get that account finished. Then I spent some time working through how to set it up to be a seller.

Then I gave the lawn a hair cut...which was fun because we have an awesome riding lawn mower!!

Then I worked on the car some...finishing up with some of the detail work. Tomorrow Dad and I are going to finish up on that and hopefully get it up for auction.

Then I spent my afternoon pulling trees. Yes, trees...with my bare hands. Okay, so the trees were already partially uprooted, and some were rather small, but it was still hard, dirty work. I learned what it means to truly have deep roots. It means that no matter what the world comes at you with, you are so firmly rooted and grounded in Chirst and His love that you cannot be uprooted.

Then it was off to work at BH again. It looks like I'm going to be getting more hours there because one of the other hostesses got a job at a nursing home, so I will probably be able to pick up some of her shifts. I'm really happy with this job, and my boss loves me which is wonderful!!

I'm working again tomorrow, and then I'm off Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, but Monday I'm going back to C's and Tuesday I might be over there as well...who knows...if not, I will probably work here for the parental units.

I've started doing pushups again...it's been probably a year since I really was consistant about doing them. I used to be able to do 30, and I'm not quite back to that yet, but working on getting there. I did some weight lifting with the trees today...and my arms are a bit sore.

I got material to make two skirts yesterday, and I'm really excited about them. I'm hoping to get started on them tomorrow before I go to work.

I had a pang of friendsickness at work tonight, and it was intense, but then got pushed to the side. It is nice to have something to occupy my time and energy and mind. Now sitting here thinking on it, it has come back a little, but now I can deal with it and take it to Jesus as I'm learning to do with all the longings of my heart.

Peace Yo!

Also there is a very annoying fly in my room...I want a flyswatter...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!