I once had an orange...

I was thinking this morning about how I am a quality time person...and how it sucks for long distance friendships. I woke up this morning thinking how all of my friendships are not real and how we don't really like each other, but what I have to realize is that that isn't true...I just feel this way because I haven't hung out with people in so long.

Also, I'm super frustrated with my ipod right now because it somehow got rid of all the music that I had on it, and I have to restore it again, but the internet at my parent's house hates me, and so my computer won't download the software to install on it and restore it.

This could make the trip to Springfield rather long tomorrow. And I really don't understand why it keeps doing this...this is probably the 3rd time I have had to restore it, and I've only had it since Christmas....so frustrating.

I got paid today, though, and that was exciting!! Also I applied for another part time job. Which would make 3 part time jobs.

Tomorrow I have a one-day job helping set up for an auction in Abilene. Then it's off to Springfield for the weekend. I'm really looking forward to hanging out with friends. :)

It's hard to believe that another week is almost gone!!! The summer is really flying by...especially since I have been working this week!! :)

Last night the fam and I went into Sonic to get free root beer floats which were delicious...but it was fun because we took Trudy in, and when we got there, there was a brand new Camero parked basically in the drive way of Sonic...stupid if you ask me...but anyway, when i pulled in with the Mini, everyone who was ogling the Camero, started rubber necking at my car instead...yep...a little bit funny. Truds got a lot of looks...hahaha.

Well, I think that's about all I got for now...peace yo!

Pure Bliss
Also Wonderful

Comments

  1. I miss you Lissa. I like your stops in KC. And don't worry. Summer is flying by :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!