Sittin' On The Dock of the Bay


This song has been running through my head for the last day and a half...ever since I went to the lake yesterday. That was such a fun way to spend my evening. We went out to the lake, and I wasn't planning on getting in the water, so I didn't wear a suit, but when we got out there, I decided that it just looked so good, so I ended up skiing in my clothes...which wasn't too bad.

This was the first time I have been water skiing in probably 11 years, so I was a little rusty, but I caught on fairly quickly, and I had a nice good run at the end.

I also got to take a lot of pics, though, which was fun!! This pic is currently the background on my laptop as I am preparing for the beach in about 7 weeks!! I'm so excited!!

I got my first paycheck from BH today which was exciting!!

I also closed by myself for the first time tonight, and I am catching on to the way things work fairly well.

So right now I'm just chilling out, drinking a Blue Moon with orange, listening to some good tunes, and enjoying the loveliness that is summer. I LOVE being warm all the time!!

I also have 26 watchers on my ebay item listed for sale...so I'm hoping that that will go well.

That's all for now, I think...peace yo!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!