Sweet Love

God loves me....and He likes to remind me of that because I have a very short memory. Last week, He showered (literally) His love on me in a very unexpected way.

A while back, I remarked to K that one thing I was looking forward to when I get married is my husband washing the car windshield when we fuel up the car. It isn't something that I hate doing. I just would rather not spend my time on it. During the summer it gets especially bad because of all the bugs.

Well last week, my windshield was gross, and when I fueled up my car, I just really did not feel like washing it off, so I didn't. Well later in the day, it sprinkled just a little bit which caused all the bugs just to smear all over the place. I was a little frustrated, and then as I was driving, it actually started raining.

And then my windshield was clear!! God washed my windshield for me!!

He is so amazing!!

This morning I was reading Song of Solomon Chapter 1, and I got to verse 3 which says "Thy name is as ointment poured forth" And I realized that just the Name of Jesus brings healing. Ointments are used to heal wounds, so when it says this, it is saying that Jesus' name is used to heal wounds. How awesome is that!?!?

The newest job is going well. I have day 2 starting here in a bit. I really enjoyed myself last night, and I'm looking forward to another evening of working there.

I ran over to Manhattan today and bought fabric to make myself a couple of skirts. I'm really excited about it, and I hope that they turn out well as I've kind of just created what I want them to look like in my mind....I guess we'll see if they turn out. It should be fun at any rate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!