Cloudy...With a Chance of Meatballs

As I was waiting for the hot water to boil this morning so I could have a cup of lemon ginger herbal tea with honey, I looked at the shelves on the wall and saw this book. Such a wonderful book. And then I found out through my friend S that they are making it into a movie...so I found the trailer. I can't wait for the movie...it's gonna be awesome!!!

Besides that today is my last day of work for the week. Tomorrow we are going as a family to KC to watch a Royals game tomorrow night. I'm staying in KC tomorrow night and going to a wedding on Saturday near there. I'm also hoping that I will get to maybe get a swimsuit. I dislike swimsuit shopping, but I do want a new suit, and I finally have money in my bank account. :)

Last night I made oatmeal dark chocolate chip cookies. They are delicious and healthy!! And today I picked up freon so my dad is going to fix my car. I woke up to rain this morning and cooler temps which is nice especially for all the farmers who just double cropped their wheat fields. It's also nice for my garden...speaking of which I should go check on it, and then I should spend some more time on my refinishing project. I think I need to pick up some more materials soon.

Just a little Fun, Fun, Fun

:) Peace Yo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!