Crazy for God

"We're too young to realize that some things are impossible, so we'll do them anyway." - William Pitt (Amazing Grace)

Sometimes young and crazy kids do the stupidest things.

Sometimes young and crazy kids change the world by doing impossible things.

There is a certain mentality that goes with youth. Young people have yet to discover that they are not indestructible. They don't realize that there are some things that people consider to be impossible.

Two such young and crazy kids did away with the slave trade...William Wilberforce and William Pitt. They did what everyone considered to be impossible.

Another such young and crazy kid was a girl by the name of Mary. A young woman who considered herself to be God's servant. The angel Gabriel told her that with God nothing is impossible.

When are we going to wake up to this truth??

Paul got it...I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.

The people who get it are the ones who change the world. Think about the most impossible thing you can imagine...and then ask yourself if God isn't bigger than it??

I want to become one of those young and crazy kids who changes the world. I want to do impossible things because I'm too young to realize that they are impossible, or maybe I'm just to caught up in how big God is to realize that people think there are things He can't handle.

Go do something impossible today...God can handle it.

Comments

  1. You seriously need to read Crazy Love... I'm not even kidding you. I really want to do a study on it at Potter's this fall. I'm doing it. I've decided. :)

    P.S. Amazing Grace is my favorite movie ever. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!