Glorious

What a glorious morning!! God is so faithful!! Every morning His mercies and His faithfulness are renewed. Just as the sun rises every morning and sets every evening. Just as the stars faithfully move in their pattern through the night sky, so God is faithful above and beyond that. His faithfulness surpasses all understanding.

Today was one of those days where you start the day well and you know that it's going to be a good day. My run was awesome this morning. The air was cool and fresh. I felt great. It was simply a glorious run.

I'm going to go to the fair for a bit today, and then I have work tonight. This starts my second to last week at BH. I also am going to finish the painting I started yesterday. And I'm just in the mood for some Lauryn Hill...so here you go...Water

Have a Glorious Day!! Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!