Isaiah 55

Isaiah 55 rocks my socks off...just an fyi. God gave it to me this morning, and I am so in awe of Him. He knows exactly what I need to hear exactly when I need to hear it.

I had a lovely trip to SGF this last weekend, and I really was ready to be back there for good, but I just have about two and a half weeks left until I am. Well, I have the trip to VI and then I'm in SGF. I can't believe how the summer has flown by, and yet at the same time, looking back it seems like forever. Funny how that works.

I'm a little stressed about my financial aid because I haven't received any information on it yet, and it's almost August!! So I'm going to call on it today. I also am going to call the chiropractor that my friend goes to in SGF and set up an appointment because I'm going to get a really good deal on it. :) Thanks K!!

That is a real answer to pray because I have been thinking that I really would like to go because my back hasn't been feeling the greatest, and running jolts my body so much, but I had no idea how I was going to afford it. God is such an extravagent giver!! We can never, ever outgive God...just think about that for a little while!!

I am starting to get excited about packing for the beach...and I am so ready to be there!!

Something fun that I got was when I was back in SGF I stopped by my apartment and picked up my mail, and I had a little photo album of my kids from MOPS in the mail...such a treat!! I love to see their little faces, and to read the notes their mommies have written for me. It really made my day!!

It's been back to the grindstone this week, and I'm working this weekend, but I'm really looking forward to getting my next paycheck. I work this weekend, the next weekend is my parents anniversary and the next weekend, I leave...wow!

Well, that's about all for now...peace! Also love the melody of this song.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!