Life...in general

I am at a very interesting phase of life right at this moment. I feel kind of like my life is paused becuase all that really happens is I work and hang out with my family and have projects and read. It is almost like I am outside of time. It is so odd for me because I am used to having all kinds of responsibilities and lots of irons in the fire at the same time.

Right now there is really none of that. I have very few responsibilities..just show up for work on time and do a good job. I really can't remember a time when I had so little actually going on in my life. It is kind of nice to just slow down for a little while, but at the same time I miss my social life at school. I miss having friends to hang out with every night of the week. I miss the balancing act of school, work, and extracurricular activities.

Yesterday I mowed the lawn and then I laid out and read for a while. The result...a nice sunburn on my back. At least I was able to start working on my tan to match my new swimsuit. :) It's still a little ouchy today, but by tomorrow it should be fine.

I'm hopefully going to finish another book today...maybe two, but I also need to spend some time working on projects. I finally got started on a sewing project last night, and I should finish that today. I also need to work some more on the refinishing project that I have going. I don't have much time left to get it done.

Tonight we have family pictures for the church directory...been a long time since we did that. And then tomorrow starts my work week...and Saturday I'm gonna head down to SGF for a couple of days. My last trip south until August 7th.

One of my faves :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!